May 07, 2009

Tomorrow is THE BIG DAY!!!



Here is one more piece of the "Nathen Puzzle". :) Can't wait to kiss those cute little toes!


Well, this morning Nick asked me what I would blog about today. Hmmmm I just don't know today. Today I am depressed, stressed, and worried when I should be happy and excited. There is just too much right now...

I had this huge, long post typed out here about all the issues I am going through with the adoption process right now. But I decided to delete it...

I just really need prayers and encouragement right now. Please God let our court hearing be successful tomorrow.

7 comments:

Tegan, Gregory and Maiya said...

You can do it!!!! Is there anything you can do today to pamper yourself? A massage? A good long run/bike/hike? Hang in there. Know that so many of us are rooting for your family. I so want your little guy to come home as soon as possible.

Renee said...

I feel the same way- I am so trying to keep busy! I hope we all hear something tomorrow and we all pass!! Hang in there! Cute little sneak peeks, by the way!

Stephanie said...

Sherry sending some of my positive energy your way! :)

I don't know why I am so optimistic about tomorrow, I am usually such a worry wort! I have good feelings about tomorrow though.

Amanda said...

I'm pulling for you! I'll keep you in my thoughts!

Amy Haynie said...

I feel your pain. I am nervous, excited, stressed, anxious, I could go on. I am trying to stay positive, but my nerves are getting the best of me. I am going to go home from work and run, eat dinner and have a large glass of wine. I wish you happy, positive thoughts and sweet dreams tonight!
Good Luck!!

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

Praying hard for your successful court date. It will be fine. Although, I know full and well when the day/night before our date comes I will feel exactly the same way as you. But I am very excited for you and cannot wait to check back tomorrow!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Praying for great news for so many families tomorrow!!!! Can't wait to see the rest of those pictures! :)