May 01, 2009

7 DAYS!!!!!!



If all goes well Nathen will officially be ours in 7 Days!!! I am so excited. I can't believe how close we are. When we received our referral the wait seemed so long for our court date and travel but WOW, it is almost here. That was not so bad. It really has gone by fast. I can't wait to post his pictures for every one to see how beautiful he is. Our case worker promised she would let me know as soon as she heard something. Hopefully the power will be on and the Internet will be working in Ethiopia so we can find out ASAP. Since they are 7 hours ahead of us court will actually be going on while we are sleeping Thursday night. We will also receive updated pictures and measurements within a few days of passing court. I can't wait to see how much he has grown. I am so excited at the thought that he may finally be in my arms in just a little over 3 weeks. So cool!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

One week. This week may fly by (it did for us), but the last day will go by so slowwwwllyyyy....

I hope that you don't have to wait any extra time to find out!

Chelsea said...

Just a few more days. I can't wait to see his pictures!

Alida said...

Sherry,
I will pray for you guys that you pass court and that you make the visa appointment. Hang in there, you're almost there!!!!

Missy said...

Hope you hear RIGHT. AWAY!!