May 18, 2009

Cleared for take off...



AHHHHH!!!!! I am on cloud nine right now! We are cleared for take off!!!! All documents are ready and we have the May 28th Visa appt. (UPDATE: our Visa appt is actually May 27th, the 28th is a holiday in Ethiopia so they moved it up one day) We are leaving THIS Sunday May 24th and will be back June 3rd. I can not believe it is here. We leave in 6 days! This time next week I will be holding my beautiful baby in my arms. :) Wow, am I glad I booked our flights Friday. We have our travel call today.

Oh, and we are spelling the babies name wrong. It is Nathnael. I am trying to decide if we are going to shorten it to Nate or Nathen or what we will do. Maybe we will just stick with Nathnael.

Wow, I have to get busy. So much to do...

4 comments:

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

I am so excited for you! So are you all packed? I have put that off until we pass court. I can only imagine how you feel right now. All the hard work of the adoption is paying off now. Too fun.

Stephanie said...

Yay! Have lots of fun and love on my boys for me. Tell them I will be there in a couple of weeks!

Chelsea said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you. One week til you hold him!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Yay!!!!!!! Meet you there!!!! :)