May 04, 2009

4 DAYS!!!!!


4 DAYS until our court date!!!

I am so excited! The days have been flying by. I am worried the next few days will start going in slow moe now that we are getting so close.

I am almost done purchasing everything on the packing list. I went to Babies R Us twice over the weekend, which is dangerous. :) My purchases included sleepers, onesies, diapers, and a cute Baby Einstein book that you put pictures in for the baby. I am going to put a picture of Nick & I, Austin & Olivia, the cats, and others in it so Nathen can start learning the faces of his family.

We have had a hiccup with paperwork,one more thing to stress me out. We found out our updated home study approving us for a boy instead of a girl did not make it where it needs to be. The Atlanta immigration office said they sent it on April 3rd so it has had plenty of time to get where it needs to go. They finally had me fax over another copy of our documents this morning and they are supposed to send it RUSH! I DO NOT want this one document to cause us anymore delay!!!

Please keep praying for us this week that our court hearing Friday is successful, we get the May 28th Visa appt, and this document needed gets to Ethiopia in time. Continue also to pray for Nathen's health, that he continues to grow strong and healthy. Also, please pray for the Carley family, they should be on their way back from Ethiopia right now!

No comments: