June 03, 2009

We Are Home!!!



Yes, we are home at last with our beautiful little boy, Nathan. We got in Monday, I am just now getting a chance to make a quick post. Our trip to Ethiopia was an amazing experience and I will be posting pics and details over the next few days. Nathan is perfect, absolutely perfect. He is such a beautiful, happy baby and we are head over heels in love with him. We are so blessed...

We had a big group of family and friends that met us at the ATL airport when we arrived. Nathan greeted everyone with his big smiles! He is such a great baby and loves everyone. He was not afraid of the large crowds, unfamiliar places, and new faces at all.

I have lots of families waiting on pics of their little ones that I took while visiting the House of Hope (HOH). I HAVE to get those to them today. Guys, I am working on it now! :) The children are so loved and well cared for at the HOH. The entire staff is amazing. Since there is now a separate guesthouse for the traveling families we did not get to visit the HOH and spend time with the children as much as I would have liked to. The new guesthouse is awesome, very nice, but it was a bummer being separate from all the children. We literally only had about 45 minutes at the HOH before going to our Visa appt. That was it. :(

Here are a couple pics, there are lots more to come! :)

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

He is so beautiful! So excited for your whole family. Congratulations!!

Amanda said...

What a handsome boy! Congratulations and I look forward to future posts!

Angela said...

Nathan is so gorgeous! I can't wait to see you guys and hear about your trip
Angela

Tara said...

he is so cute. Congrats