June 13, 2009

10 Year Anniversary and Nathan Pics



Yesterday was our 10 year wedding anniversary. Wow, 10 years have gone by so fast. When I look back on the past 10 years and see how far we have come, how much we have accomplished, and the beautiful family we have made I can't wait to see what the next 10 years have in store for us.

I know, I know... I am going to finish our trip details hopefully tomorrow or Monday. :) I am dying to share details of my trip to the orphanage. I just need some "quiet time" to be able to finish.

I wanted to quickly post a few pics. I have been trying to capture the many cute faces Nathan makes. Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!


Yes, I did the cheesy blanket background thing but look at that face!







I love this picture. He was sitting in the Bumbo Seat, which he LOVES, and I wanted to post a bunch of these but forced myself to pick my fave!



Nathan has a "thing" with textures and loves to scratch at stuff, especially fabrics. He had just discovered the smooth texture of the Bumbo mixed with drool. :)



Ok, one more. Nathan loves to chew on his "little" fingers and I think he is teething so he is often chewing and drooling on his hand. I love this face he makes as he is laughing while shoving his hand in his mouth.

8 comments:

Missy said...

Awwww....he is so stinkin' cute!!!! How do you get anything done?!?! I bet you are just sitting around kissing his adorable cheeks ALL day!!! Cute, Cute, CUTE!!

Sam's mom said...

WOW. SO adorable...don't know HOW you get ANYTHING accomplished other than staring at him. SO Perfect!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

he's already grown so much!!!! jordan loves textures too! :) happy anniversary, you guys!

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

AWWEEEE! He is the happiest little fella I have ever seen. I bet you just cant stop loving on him. Thanks for the pics and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Gretchen said...

I heart Nathan. Not even kidding.

Sha Zam- said...

I so glad I found your blog off of the Ethiopian Adoptive families forum. I'm adding you as one on my list and this post is hitting today's highlight real! :)

Congrats!!

Alida said...

Sherry, the kids are absolutely beautiful .... they look so cute together!!! Thanks for the updates.

Roxanne Sonnenschein said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Wonderful pics - beautiful family! -Roxanne