June 18, 2009

SUCCESS!!!



Finally, Nathan slept through the night last night for the first time. We had a busy day swimming again, this time at my aunts. It was very late by the time we got home and I think he was just exhausted! I kind of panicked this morning when the alarm went off and I realized Nathan had not woken me up all night. I took a sneak peak to make sure he was still breathing. :) Hopefully he will realize just how good sleeping all night is and continue it.

I have more pool pictures to share. Maybe I should update my swimming montage. I am amazed at how much Nathan LOVES to swim. He learned to splash yesterday, it was so cute! He would splash himself in the face big time and it would not bother him. The water was pretty cold too and he did not care at all. He is learning new things everyday and when he does something once that is all it takes. He is so smart!

Austin and Olivia both love to swim but do need some official swimming lessons. Austin will not leave the shallow end, even though he does swim pretty good. Olivia screams if you take her off the pool steps but she will hang onto the side and go all the way around by herself, go figure. Most swim teachers are booked solid for the summer. I will have to make sure to get lessons booked early for next summer.


Nathan with his uncle Trey



Olivia posing for the camera, on the steps



Nathan with his uncle Christian





Austin enjoying the pool



Nathan and his cousin Craig



6 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

way to go, Nathan! :) miss you guys!

Missy said...

Isn't summer the best?!?! Your kiddos are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics Sherry! I just love his smile!

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

Is he always smiling? What a happy guy. And adorable! My 6 year old likes to swim with his suit that has the built in foam floaties. Makes him look like he has muscles. He cant swim a lick, but with that on, he jumps off the diving board on the deep end and we dont worry at all about him. He has a ball that way. Of course we are always right there watching him.

Becky said...

congrats on a all night sleep! we still have not accomplised that and we have been home since April -ugh. Your kids are adorable!

Renee said...

yay for the good night of sleep! he is too adorable!