June 04, 2009

Link to Pics - Ethiopia & Nathan



I still have not had a chance to make a video with our trip pictures and sit and type up everything I want to share about our amazing journey. Here is a link to photos on my Picasa Web Album in case you want a sneak peak: http://picasaweb.google.com/sherthor0612
There is a folder with pics from our Ethiopia trip and a folder with pics of Nathan since we have been home. I will still be typing posts with details from our trip. I may just need a couple more recoup days. :) I still feel so tired and run down.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Welcome Home!!! Nathan is GORGEOUS!!!! Glad to hear all is going so well!!!!!

Anonymous said...

he is sooo beautiful!!! congratulations!

Tara said...

the picasa pictures are great! The picture of the babies in the orphanage brought tears to my eyes. Congrats on bringing him home.

Renee said...

welcome home!!! I loved seeing the photos from your trip and from after you got home- just wonderful!!

congrats again, nathan is amazing!