April 20, 2009

Updated Info on Nathen :)

I got an update from Hollie today who was just in Ethiopia to bring home her little boy Amani. Here is what she said about Nathen:


I wanted to let you know that I was able to see your little guy twice. One time was in his room and the other was when he was taking a sunbath with all the babies. Too, cute! In the baby room, he was in a crib next to the Adams twins. He is VERY light complected and very smiley. He seemed very happy and Tsegay was able to get him to do big smiles. He was also very happy when I saw him getting his sunbath.

I could not help but cry reading this. I can just imagine him laying there smiling in the sun! FYI all the babies get a daily sun bath. I can't wait to see that in person, so cute. It is so awesome to have these little stories about him. I can't wait to see his beautiful smile! :) THANK YOU HOLLIE!!!!

Oh, my blog is a mess right now. Something went really wrong with my template so I am in the process of trying to get everything switched which is a pain... So some link may not work and some stuff is missing. I still can't figure out how to get the date to show on my posts.