April 06, 2009

on pins and needles...

Another adopting family traveled last week to bring home their 4 year old twin girls. They were supposed to check on Nathen for us and take pictures. They came home yesterday!!! I am on pins and needles just waiting for pictures to appear in my inbox. I am trying to not get so anxious, I know they are VERY busy getting the girls settled in, but it has been 2 months since we have seen Nathen. It drives me nuts to think about how much he has changed and grown since then, we are missing so much! I am praying they were able to hold him an love on him for me. I can't wait to hear details about him! :)

Nick and I worked our booties off this weekend. We painted the bonus room and Austin's room. We then moved Austin's room into the bonus room so we can put Nathen in Austin's old room. :) Austin now has the coolest room ever! It is the biggest room in the house complete with a foosball table, computer desk, couch, tv, wii, etc. It is so weird seeing Nathen's room with all the baby stuff in there. It makes it all seem so real now. I will post pics of the room once I get it completed.

No comments: