October 03, 2008

One More Page.... again

Well, I thought we were finally going to be done with our Dossier and be able to hand it over to our agency for the final processing and again one little piece of paper is holding us up. I went yesterday to the Secretary of States office to have all the documents certified. My birth certificate is a certified copy that I just received from the department of vital records but they did not HAND SIGN it so the Secretary of States office will not certify it!!!! If I had not had my friend there with me for support I think I would have lost it. So now I have to drive to the north side of ATL to get a new "hand signed" birth certificate and then take it back to the Secretary of States office. UUUGGGGHHH! I am not sure if Satan is trying to frustrate me or if God is trying to slow me down because it is not time yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, how frustrating!! it is really never ending...isn't it!!

i hope you get everything straightened out quickly :)