March 07, 2009

So, what's going on?

Austin has been so sick!!!! He is going on almost a week now. It started with throwing up and now the "other end". He is so weak and pale. I can't get him to eat or drink anything. He missed wrestling practice all week and I am worried about the State tournaments coming up next weekend. Of course he also missed school most of the week. I have heard from other parents there is a bad stomach virus going around lasting 10-14 days! I don't know what to do. There is no way he will be able to compete in the tournament if he does not get better soon. His little body will take some time to recoup after being so sick. This is actually a bad picture from our trip last fall to Callaway Gardens but this is about what he looks like only a few shades whiter.



Olivia is also playing baseball! She is on the T-Ball Giants. I went today and bought her pink/black cleats, pink/black glove, and pink/black batting gloves. It is so cute. I never thought I would let my prissy little girl play baseball. She is so excited though. She did really well at practice and I was surprised at how well she hit the ball off the tee. The coaches were impressed she knew how to run the bases and in the right direction. :) She has another little girl on her team, which I was really glad about. Now she just needs a pink bat, bag, and pink helmet.

No comments: