March 01, 2009

Snow Day

We never get snow. The news has been saying for several days we would get a few inches today and I really figured they would be wrong as usual. It was 70 degrees here yesterday! Well, I was busy cleaning house this morning and realize it is snowing! It quickly starting snowing harder and harder and sticking to the ground. I still needed to go shopping, we were out of everything. Olivia and I loaded up and headed to the store, Nick and Austin were at a wrestling camp, and I was surprised at how bad the roads already were. Kroger was a mad house. Everyone acts like we will be snowed in for a week, in reality this will all be gone tomorrow. If people would just get what they need and get out it would make things so much smoother. The lines to check out were insane. I had 7 buggies in front of mine. It is really pretty, here is the view from my desk I am looking at now.



Austin had to do a cereal commercial for a school project. I thought it would be so cute to have Olivia eating the "cereal" in her pj's. Well she would not cooperate, as usual. It was pretty funny though to get her bad mood on video. I tried to get Austin to coax her but it just made her even more grumpy. Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

The snow was so fun! Love the pics...

The video of Olivia's stinker mood is so funny especially with Austin cheesing it up so well.