June 20, 2008

Kenny Rogers!!!


Nick surprised me yesterday with tickets to the Kenny Rogers concert at "the Fred"! I was so excited, I love Kenny Rogers. If you have not noticed I had named our blog after my favorite Kenny song, "Through The Years". I honestly did not even realize he was still doing concerts. We had a great time. He was really funny and interacted with the audience a lot. His wife, who is probably 22 years old, and his 4 year old twin boys were there. I guess he had the face lift for his very young wife, but I still think he was much better looking before all the surgery. It was really neat and lots of fun though, and it was sweet of Nick to surprise me with the tickets. I added lots of pics and video from the concert to our online photo album.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love the Fred, it's great. We went to a really good Christmas concert there last year.

I think I only know one Kenny Rogers song (he sang The Gambler, right?) and I completely didn't get the reference in your blog title.
The concert sounds like it was a lot of fun.