August 06, 2008

First Day of School!


Today was Olivia's first day of Pre-K!!! I can not believe she is now going to "big girl" school. I did good though, I did not cry. I teared up and had a huge lump in my throat but I did not cry. She was so funny, she did not want me to walk her to class. She made me walk behind her and the whole time she was telling me she could go by herself and not to come with her. She is miss independence. She was so excited when I picked her up and had a good note from her teacher. :) I knew she would do well.

Austin had his first day of 3rd grade, oh my goodness. Where has the time gone? He is really growing up fast. It seems like just yesterday was his first day of Pre-K. He loved his first day of school and also came home with a good note. He was glad to see his friends again and excited to move up to the "big kids" playground.

It is so sad to see how fast they are growing up. I am afraid that it will start going even faster.

No comments: