July 07, 2008

Braves Game



We took the kids to the Braves Game yesterday and had a great time. No, we did not stay for all 17 innings, but did stay for 15. I thought it would never end. I love baseball but not after 17 innings. All 4 of us were on the "big screen" which was really cool. Olivia thinks Chipper Jones is "cute" which was funny and scary all at once. We had great seats but got even closer once the game went into extra innings and the place started clearing out. It was raining soooo hard when we first got there, it always rains when we go to a game, but ended up being blue sky and perfect by the time the game started. It was nice just spending some time with each other and the kids after a very busy 4th weekend.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm with Olivia, Chipper's definitely cute. I haven't been to a Braves game yet, but I hope to go sometime this summer.